Power Tools, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, BOATS, Golf Carts, SUBMARINES, Electric Bicycles/Scooters, Electric Folklifts, electric vehicles, Electric Wheelchairs, Electric Power Systems, Solar Energy Storage Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies
UN38.3/MSDS RoHS CE TUV UL
Place of Origin:
182 * 71*279mm
LiFePO4 CALB Battery
182 * 71 * 279mm
Life Cycle @0.3C, 80%DOD:
Maximum Charging Current:
1000000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Packaging & Delivery
plywood case package, 20pcs 200Ah battery each package and gross weight is around 126kg
1 - 20
To be negotiated
200Ah LiFePO4 SE200 CALB Battery
High power LiFePO4 (LFP) Battery produced for electric vehicles and energy storage system with capacity of 200Ah LiFePO4 CALB Battery.
CALB is China Aviation Lithium Battery Limited located in Luoyang, China. Its one of biggest Lithium ion & LiFePO4 Battery manufacturer in China.
CALB Battery is a high power lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. the voltage of each cell is 3.2volt. the capacity is 200 Ampere Hour. China Aviation Lithium Ion Battery with a high capacity from 60AH to 200AH, the batteries can be widely used in Energy Storage System, EV, UPS and so on. Our Lithium Ion Battery have a excellent performance, high stability and long life time.
CALB Battery has become a world leader in Lithium Iron Phosphate for power applications. These batteries are sturdy, with a lifespan measured over 3000 cycles at 80% DOD (depth of discharge). We use these batteries for traction applications (EV, industry, etc..) But also for stationary batteries (Off Grid, Smart Grid, standalone applications, etc..).
Lithium Iron Phosphate cells are used in self-consumption projects requiring high capacity. The high energy stored in these cells also allows traction for heavy vehicles (truck, industrial machinery, marine applications, etc.
Recommended SOC Window
1) Please read this instruction and other instructions carefully before using the battery.
2) Unless otherwise specified, the charging and discharging parameters of CALB lithium iron phosphate batteries series are described as follows:
• Cut-off charging voltage for single battery: 3.65V (Switch off voltage for single battery charging: 3.8V. Once the cell voltage rises to 3.8V, the charging current should be immediately cut off);
• Cut-off charging voltage for N batteries in series: N × 3.65V (when the cell voltage rises to 3.65V, the charger should be able to automatically change to constant voltage charging mode);
• The float status: cutoff charging voltage for single battery is set to 3.4V, cut-off voltage for N batteries charging in series is N×3.4V, with a maximum voltage of 3.4V cut-off;
• Alarming discharging voltage for single battery: 2.8V (during the discharging process, when the cell voltage drops to 2.8V, BMS will alarm, we recommend stopping discharging now);
• Cut-off discharging voltage for single battery: 2.5V (under -20℃ condition,the cutoff voltage for battery discharging is 2.0V.);
3) CALB lithium-ion battery products shall be equipped with a special lithium battery management system and lithium battery charger with mode of constant current and voltage limiting. For a few small-capacity batteries are used in series, you can also use lithium batteries protection board of reliable performance;
4) In any case, terminal voltage of single cells must be monitored in real-time. Battery packs in series charging or discharging testing without management system or protective board is forbidden, avoiding battery overcharge or over-discharge.
5) BMS used shall have function of insulation resistance detection, when the battery and BMS installation is complete, all protection parameters would be the first to set. Be sure to confirm the battery power when setting the initial value of SOC;
6) Communication protocol must be determined between the BMS and charger and motor controller. Make sure of the signal butt between BMS and charger and motor controller to ensure that the charger and motor controller is monitored in real-time by BMS during charging or discharging, avoiding over-charging or over-discharging.
7) Except in special circumstances, fresh battery from factory is only 30% charged. Before BMS and charger is commissioned,
batteries are prohibited for long time use to avoid overcharging or over-discharging ;During battery use, we recommend charging
and discharging range between 10-90% DOD (according to the principle of low depth of charge and discharge);
8) Screwing the battery terminal is forbidden without permission.
9) Damaging the battery safety valve is forbidden without permission.
Packing & Delivery
200Ah CALB LiFePO4 Battery are packaged by plywood case, 20pcs 200Ah batteries for each plywood case. the dimension of the plywood case is 559*410*300mm and Gross Weight is 126kg.
Why Choose Us
Q：What is the life expectancy of a Lithium battery? A: The typical estimated life of the Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery is 5-15 years or 2000 to 8000 charge cycles. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again.
Q:If I want to solar charge LiFePO4/Lithium Ion battery, which already has PCB, would a normal SLA controller work fine? A: For LiFePO4 / Lithium-Ion battery, we always recommend using LiFePO4/Lithium Ion solar controller. Especially if you are using the battery as UPS (back up power supply). The Lead-Acid solar controller will constantly provide pulse current to the battery, in the long run, it might damage the PCB. So the PCB won't be able to protect the battery when it should be.
Q：I am a distributor. Can I cooperate with battery warehouse for a long time? A: Yes, Individual pricing for large scale projects and wholesale demands is available
Q:Why hasn't my ups or FedEx transportation number been updated? A: This is normal, in countries with tariffs, our packages need to pass the customs of your country before they can be delivered to the local UPS or FedEx. Once they pass the customs and update the transportation number, you can usually receive the goods within 3-5 days.
Q:Are the cells I bought balanced? A:we know the importance of maintaining the consistency of each cell in the battery pack, so we will match and balance all cells to ensure that the internal resistance, voltage, and capacity of cells are completely matched and balanced before delivery. This process is very necessary.